Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm Back!

After a great day at ANGEL Summer Camp spending time sharing some cool tools and ideas for educational uses, it was time to spend some time with my family. A week away, (all the way to PA!) camping and hitting the roller-coasters left me with renewed energy.

Since I have a lot of things to catch-up on here in the office, I won't be sharing any new tools today.

BUT - I do have something to share with you!

If you haven't had a chance yet, check out Merlot. (No, not the wine, but I like that too!)


Merlot is filled with peer-reviewed lessons on many topics. You can create an account and share some of yours as well.

For those of you interested in learning about a variety of instructional strategies, there is also a Pedagogy Portal for you to access.

There are contributions from several of our SUNY peers, as well others from across the country.

Take a look around...I think there is something here for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment